Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted article has not yet been published and has not been sent for publication in another journal (otherwise please explain in the "Comments for the editor")
- The file is in Microsoft Word / RTF / WordPerfect format
- The text complies with the stylistic and bibliographic guidelines contained in the guidelines for authors, which can be found in the "About journal" tab
- The submitted text includes abstract, keywords and bibliography
- Only the Latin alphabet was used in the footnotes and bibliography (except citations of the oryginal texts and specific terms)
- The text indicates the author and his/her position, affiliation, e-mail and ORCID number
Pursuant to the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of February 4, 1994, the Author of the publication grants the Publisher of the journal "Vox Patrum" a non-exclusive and free license to use the Work submitted for publication for an indefinite period of time on an unlimited territory in the following fields of use:
a. In the field of recording and reproducing the work - producing copies of the work using a specific technique, including printing, reprographic, magnetic recording and digital technology;
b. Within the scope of trading in the original or copies on which the work has been recorded - marketing, lending or renting the original or copies;
c. In the scope of disseminating the work in a manner other than specified in point b - public performance, exhibition, display, reproduction, broadcasting and rebroadcasting, as well as making the work available to the public, so that everyone can have access to it at a place and time chosen by them.
Moreover, the Author allows the Publisher free of charge to use and dispose of the compilations of the Works.
The publisher may grant sub-licenses.
All the articles published since 2018 are under Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) license. For earlier publications, copyrights are available under fair use rights in accordance with the provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyrights and related rights.