Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted article or other type of publication has not been previously published or sent for review to another journal. In case of a different situation, please provide information in the “Comments for the editor” textbox.
The article adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the “Author Guidelines”, with the full bibliography provided at the end of the article. Please pay particular attention to the following points:
a. The submitted text should be sent in Microsoft Word (preferable), in doc or docx format, Times New Roman font, 12p, double spaced in the text and footnotes.
b. If the article contains a font other than Roman type (e.g. Hebrew, Greek, Coptic, etc.), or complex tables or graphics, a PDF file should also be attached.
c. Please use Unicode Greek, Hebrew and other non-Roman fonts whenever possible.
d. Final bibliography containing the publications cited in the article is necessary.
- When submitting an article to the section of a peer-reviewed journal, make sure that the rules ensuring the author’s anonymity (deletion of the author’s personal data in the article) were followed.
- I declare that all information about the contribution of other persons and institutions participating in the drawing up of the text has been provided and I exclude any “ghostwriting” and “guest authorship” in the present submission. I am also aware of the legal and scientific consequences of a false disclosure concerning ghostwriting and guest authorship.
- The author provided his/her individual ORCID number in the registration form.
- The author declares that he / she has the right to dispose of the materials placed in the manuscript, such as, texts, photos, maps, graphics, etc., and that their use does not infringe any rights of third parties.
The author(s) grant (s) to the Licensee a non-exclusive and royalty-free license in accordance with the provisions of the Appendix: LICENSE TO USE THE WORK